Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!
It’s that time of the year when everything is about love: heart-themed decorations at restaurants, chocolate covered strawberries on sale at the mall, incessant commercials about jewelry/teddy bears and/or candy-grams.
But if you’re anything like me, you want to just curl with a good book and
a handful a box of chocolates and simply “love” yourself to sleep.
Well, now you can!
*Two* lucky readers have the chance to win yummy treat baskets containing:
* Reese’s Pieces Hearts
* Airhead Minis
* Butterfinger Hearts
* Dove Milk Chocolate Hearts
And the choice of one of the following (gently read) romance titles:
* What a Lady Wants by Victoria Alexander
* Black Silk by Judith Ivory
* Forever and Always by Lori Foster
* Wicked Magic by Cheyenne McCray
* Prince Charming by Gaelen Foley
* Sleepless at Midnight by Jacquie D’Alessandro
* McClairen’s Isle: The Passionate One by Connie Brockway
* McClairen’s Isle: The Reckless One by Connie Brockway
The giveaway is US only and ends on February 16 at 11:59pm EST. [THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED].
To enter fill out this FORM and if you can, please subscribe to the blog via email (not required but appreciated!). I’ll add an extra entry for commenting below!
Good Luck everyone! Please remember to HOP ON OVER TO THE OTHER BLOGS to check their Valentine’s Day Books with love giveaways. There are *so* many awesome prizes up for grabs!
To see the full list of all the blogs participating in the giveaway hop, please visit Good Choice Reading!
How are you going to spend this Valentine’s Day?